My thoughts on Life, Work, and the World I live in...

Monday, July 09, 2007

Umm I Should Write

I just keep having the thought that I should be writing on the blog more. However, when I sit down to do it. I got nothing. Those of you who have been disappointed over the past 6 months by my lack of posts are likely not surprised.

I cleaned the garage on Saturday. I had to work very early in the morning, and I ran with my friend Tom on Sunday at the forest preserve park. My wife cracked me up every time I turned around this weekend. I went swimming with my kids, and grilled twice. I should get a new computer sometime this week and I've gotten to play with an iPhone. Not a bad week I suppose. Man this boring stuff. I've gotta get some inspiration going.

1 comment:

caparoon said...

Welcome to my world.

Nothing will bring to light how little you have to say like hitting that "new post" button.

About Me

I'm in love with my wife, enchanted by my children, and amazed by the world around me.