My thoughts on Life, Work, and the World I live in...

Monday, August 29, 2005

CCH - New Facility





Yesterday I attended an EIU Christian Campus House board meeting. Before I left I thought I would snap a photos so that all of you who graduated from EIU and were a part of CCF could see the massive new auditorium. As they say, if you build it they will come....Last Sunday CCF attendance was 284 this past Sunday attendance 287. My guess is that they will completely fill the place (approximately 400) before the end of the school year.

It is really cool to see what God continues to do at Eastern. What can you do?

1. You can come to the September 11, 2005 building dedication at 3:00pm. This will show your support for the ministry and give great encouragement to an over worked Roger and staff.

2. You can write a big fat check and send it to CCH, 2231 S. 4th, Charleston IL 61920.

3. You can encourage all the folks you know to write big fat checks. There is still about $250,000 needed to retire the debt on the building. Email me for more info if you want help figuring out how to give to the CCH building fund.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for posting pics. Let's have everyone go to the building dedication and take more pics. Then the people living outside the continental US can see all kinds of things about the cool new building.

Jonathan said...

Unfortunately, I doubt this new building comes with raccoons in the roof or marks on the walls from the latest Nerf war.

About Me

I'm in love with my wife, enchanted by my children, and amazed by the world around me.