My thoughts on Life, Work, and the World I live in...

Sunday, August 14, 2005

Not because I like hearing myself type anymore.

Today it dawned on me that now that I have actual readers for this blog I don't post nearly so often. I find myself thinking, no no no I can't type that its not witty or smart enough. OR If I type that they'll all think I'm a dork. I'm pretty sure that I don't have a lot of hope in the last category, but nonetheless, the pressure to produce keeps me from blogging. That is a pity really because when I started this blog it really was because I liked hearing myself type. I mean just because I liked to type and then read whatever popped into my brain. Oh Well.

2 comments:

Rob said...

Dork.

Su said...

I know what you mean. I used to post at least once a day, but now I'm on as rarely as once a week. Or less often.

Sometimes it helps to get passionate about something. Think of an opinion or an emotion and just write about what's causing it.

About Me

I'm in love with my wife, enchanted by my children, and amazed by the world around me.