My thoughts on Life, Work, and the World I live in...

Thursday, May 26, 2005

My 3 favorite poems

Since I asked everyone else to do it I figure I better as well.. So here they are.

1. The Good Rich Man - by G.K. Chesterton
"Mr. Mandragon the millionaire he wouldn't have wine or wife
he couldn't endure complexity, he lived a simple life." (click here for more)

2. Birches - by Robert Frost
"So was I once myself a swinger of birches. And so I dream of going back to be." (click here for more)

3. Seven Against Thebes - by Aeschylus
"Up to the citadel rise and clash and din, The war net closes in..." (click here for more)



1 comment:

Steph H. said...

Would you settle for a Little-Leaf Linden?

About Me

I'm in love with my wife, enchanted by my children, and amazed by the world around me.